How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask A Hayat Your Own Question
A Hayat
A Hayat, Immigration Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 337
Experience:  13 years specialist skill in UK Immigration & Nationality Law
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
A Hayat is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My fiend and 2 girl want to come to viset me for 1 week they

Resolved Question:

My fiend and 2 girl want to come to viset me for 1 week they live in spain and have spainish resent permit and work permits girl at school thier. All born in Columbia and columbia passport holders. do they need a visa to come and if so how long will application take

Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  A Hayat replied 7 years ago.

So all three friends are Columbian nationals with resident permits ONLY valid for Spain?
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
as far as I now but doxe that mean not the eu they can not traviel around Europe
Expert:  A Hayat replied 7 years ago.

If they are Columbian nationals then they will need visas to enter the UK regardless of any rights they have to reside in Spain.

They will need to apply to their nearest British Embassy. The application process usually takes 2-3 weeks.

Trust this answers your question.

Please click accept and i will then be glad to answer any further related questions.
A Hayat and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions