How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 34277
Experience:  25 years hight street experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hello Im from Luton, I was forced into a marriage which took

Resolved Question:

Im from Luton, i was forced into a marriage which took place without my consent, that man is here in the U.K. now and has been for the past few years now, he even got a british passport, can I send him back, my father and older have beaten me up because of him, couple of times my father tried to strangle me
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 7 years ago.


when did the marriage take place?


Customer: replied 7 years ago.
in 1999, in Pakistan
Expert:  Clare replied 7 years ago.


it is probably too late now to have his passport revoked

however you can get help from the helpline here

and the charity karma nirvana


Clare and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you