How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11825
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hello I am enquiring regarding a visa application from Turkey

Resolved Question:

I am enquiring regarding a visa application from Turkey to the UK to visit for a holiday with intention to become a resident and work.I am making this enquiry for my partner and would appreciate any advice you can offer!

I am a business owner within the fitness industry and my partner is also of the same profession.Would i be able to employ him and state this on the application?
I naturally want the best outcome and need as much advice as i can get.

Many thanks in-advance.

Yours sincerely

Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

Hi Shirley,


Without seeing any documents and dicussing the matter with you in detail, it would be very difficult to give you any specific advice.


However, based on the information you have provided above, you would have a few options.


If your partner is just intending to visit, he will be eligible to apply for a Visitors Visa. If he is intending to work set up in business in the UK, he would be eligible to apply for a varios work Visa's . Further, if you intend to marry your partner or form a civil partnership, he will be eligible to make an application for a fiancee visa or spouse visa once you are married or have entered into a civil partnership.


I would suggest you contact a solicitor in your local area to discuss your options further.


I hope this helps. If so, kindly click accept. If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions