How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11825
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i have indefinate period to stay in uk from 9 june

Resolved Question:

i have indefinate period to stay in uk from 9 june i eligable for a uk passport.understand the law in 1980 were different.what was the law and which one will apply
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.



If you have indefinite leave to remain in the UK since 1980, you are eligible to make an appication for a UK Passport.


You will first need to become Naturalised. You will need to make an application to the Home Office on Form AN. Once granted Naturalisation,. you will be eligible to make an application for a UK Passport.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions