How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11825
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

A friend of mine is an italian citizen (dual nationality with

Resolved Question:

A friend of mine is an italian citizen (dual nationality with Chile) that has been living in the states for some time. She moved back to Europe last month and decided to come to the UK for an MA. The uni wants her to pay international fees because she has not been resident in the EU for the last 3 years. She is an EU citizen, shouldn't EU rates apply no mater what? is it legal to charge an EU citizen international fees because they have been overseas for a couple of years?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.



Thanks for yoru question.


The same applies to UK Citizens if they have not resided in teh UK for the 3 years preceding any course of study. Terefore, in response to your question, yes it is legal to charge a EU CItizen who has not been living in teh EU for the 3 years preceding the course of study.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions