How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11847
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i have a thai wife and would like her to liuve in uk with me

Resolved Question:

i have a thai wife and would like her to live in uk with me.I recieve carers allowance or £53.10 pw for my father which is a full time job.If my wife came here i could go out to full time work instead.But would she be allowed based on these facts,i only have £6000 too.I live with my father who owns the house outright so no rent to pay and he pays for groceries.I WILL ALSO BE GETTING INCOME SUPPORT OF £40 SHORTLY.would she get considered based on me caring full time for my father.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.



Thanks for your question.


You and yoru Thai Wife will have to show that if she is granted a Visa you will be able to maintain and accomodate her without recourse to public funds.


If you are currently receiving public funds, it is likely that any application your wife makes will be refused unless you can show the UKBA that you have adequate means to support you both without recourse to public funds.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feelf ree to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you