How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11825
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a british citizen, i do i file for a dependent he is now

Customer Question

I am a british citizen, i do i file for a dependent he is now 27, i have been taking care of him for about 10 yrs now. I sponsored his education, he now has is masters in finance. i met him through another family, he was working for them as a servant. I dont know if there is any record of his entry, i dont even know where the family are right now. I have lost all contacts with that
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.



If a person is over 18, they will have to make an appication on their own merit and willnot be able to apply as a Dependant unless in exceptional circumstances.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

Related UK Immigration Law Questions