How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11843
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi how are you i am italian and i am in england since 10 years,

Resolved Question:

hi how are you? i am italian and i am in england since 10 years, my girlfriend is japanese we are going to get married in italy . she is got a working holiday visa , can we get a spouse visa after the wedding in italy? and how ? thank you ciao
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.



Have you kept your italian nationality or do you have UK nationality?


many thanks,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.



i kept my italian nationality


thank you

Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.



If you have kept your italian nationality, once you are married, your wife will have to make an application for an EEA Family Permit.


Click on the following link for further details and a copy of the application form:


I hope this helps. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel fre to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions