How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11847
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

i have been 10 years in this country i have 2 children and

Customer Question

i have been 10 years in this country i have 2 children and my wife i have been supportin them by working and paying son is going to be 6 years old,my daughter is 3 and half years old.we have filled the legacy questioner 2 years ago but we have not heard anything since.can you please tell us anything about this case.our home office reference is K1063280.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Relist: No answer yet.
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.



Thanks for your question.


If you have not heard anything from the Home Office, the best thing you could do is contact the office of your local MP and request that they write to the Home Office on your behalf asking the Home Office to expedite the matter.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,