How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11846
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am lybian citizen and have 5 year residence card as a family

This answer was rated:

I am lybian citizen and have 5 year residence card as a family member of EEA national.I have a 5 month old daughter born in England and I want to have her registred in my passport.When I visit Lybia will my residency card apply for my doughter on return to Uk?

Thanks for your question.

You will haveto contact the Home Office and register your daughter on your permit or make a seperate application for your daughter.

INC and 2 other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you