How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11847
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have overstayed my visa because of reasons beyound my control

Resolved Question:

I have overstayed my visa because of reasons beyound my control will i be able to apply for asylum on my present status
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

Why do you think you can apply for Asylum? Is there a geneuine fear that you may be persecuted or killed if you return to your home country?

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i do have a real genunine fear which i will not be able to answer here in detial.Basically i have been a victim of sexual discrimination
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

If there is a genuine fear, you would be entitled to make an application for asylum. I would suggest you contact a Solicitor or Immigration Legal Advisor for further assistance.

Kind regards,
INC and 2 other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you