How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11843
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am married to a lady who has lived in Poland for the past

This answer was rated:

I am married to a lady who has lived in Poland for the past 25 years and holds a Polish passport. She was born in USSR (Vladivostock). Her elderly mother holds a Belarus passport and presently lives in Poland. My wife and her mother wish to move to England and live with me. How can we obtain authorisation for her mother?



The Mother will need to make an application for an EEA Family Permit.


Click on the following link for further details:


I hope this answers yoru question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to aks further questions.


Kind regards,

INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions