How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11847
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

my partner lives in Abu Dhabi and we wish to get married over

Resolved Question:

my partner lives in Abu Dhabi and we wish to get married over there and then live together in the uk but we are not sure what the process is for us to do this
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 8 years ago.

What Nationality are you and your Partner?

Many thanks
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
i am a british citizen and he is and egyptian national
Expert:  INC replied 8 years ago.

Thanks for the clarification.

What you need to do is first get married in Abu Dhabi and your Partner will then have to make an application for a Spouse Visa in Abu Dhabi.

Click on the following link for further details:

I hope this helps. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,
INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 8 years ago.
is there anything i need to do for us to get married over there
Expert:  INC replied 8 years ago.

Not in particular. You just need to ensure you obtain a transled copy of the marriage certificate and pictures to submit as evidence that the marriage is genuine.

I hope this helps.