How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11843
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

HI There, I came here in UK as a visitor more then 5 year

This answer was rated:

HI There,

I came here in UK as a visitor more then 5 year before,is there annthing i can apply for ILR ??

i have listen that govt is going to announce Amensty for illegal people ? is that true ? if true how long it will take ..


Amnesty is only available in the form of the long residence rule which requires a person to have been in the UK illegally for a period of 14 years or more.

If you are currently in the UK illegally, there is nothing you can do to regularize your stay.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
thanks for your help,I have heared from somewhere that govt is going to be annouunce about any new law for illegal that true ?

There is talk of a new law, but nothing as yet.
INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related UK Immigration Law Questions