How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11847
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I remarried in Pakistan 2002 and have four children. Is my

Customer Question

I remarried in Pakistan 2002 and have four children. Is my wife is entitle to apply for a permanent settlement visa without any sponsership to support as I am on pension credit or she is requirs sponsorship from husband in this situation.Children were born before i divorced the first wife who is in UK from Pakistan .The divorce is registered in Pakistan with the local council.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

In order to make an application for a Spouse Visa you will need to Sponsor the application of your wife by providing evidence that you can accomodate and financially maintan her during the period of any visa she may be granted.

If you are unable to do so, this may adversely affect her application.

You need to satisfy the Home Offie that you can maintain and accomodate your Spouse and any Dependents without recourse to public funds.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel fre to ask further questions.

Kind regards,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I am sorry but this answer is generally known to everyone. I saw a note that if you have lived for more than three years in Pakistan with your wife then she is entitle to an application for settlement application or for an indefinite visa for UK. You have not answered my question regarding my children's right to Briltish nationality. Please refer this question to a British Immigration expert. Tank you for trying