How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 34139
Experience:  25 years hight street experience
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi. I have a question. I am estonian citizen living and working

Customer Question

hi. I have a question. I am estonian citizen living and working in UK and I would like to marry with my boyfriend, who is pakistani.
question would be actually how this process would work. how long it takes time before he is gonna be european citizen, wht kind of paperwork we both need, where the marriage should tke place?
I really need information about that. I am estonian citizen but I have lived here in UK few years.
and also after that, would he be able travel in europe as my husbend?
Thank you.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  Clare replied 7 years ago.


if he wishes to marry you here in the uk then he will need to apply fro a certificate of approval - details here - he will then need to apply for a spousal visa to enable him to remain and work in the uk and travel in europe


Related UK Immigration Law Questions