How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11843
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi my name is cynthia my student visa expired 2mnths ago what

Customer Question

hi my name is XXXXX XXXXX student visa expired 2mnths ago what can i do to renewed again the company called forgate they promise to help they said their licence are not allowed them to do when it is expired what can i do help please thank you.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.



Thanks for your question.


At present, you are in the UK illegally. You need to renew your Visa as soon as possible by making a new application.


If your college is no longer licenced, you will have to find a new college to attend and obtain the appropriate documentation from the college.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
sorry my laptop was not working so iam coming back the college is not the one who was dealing with my case the cosultants called forgate iam still attending my college as normal what can i do now to apply or renewal please help

Related UK Immigration Law Questions