How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11847
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Dear sir/madam, im on a five year work permit which i received

Customer Question

Dear sir/madam,

i'm on a five year work permit which i received in Jan 2007. since then i have been working for the company. recently i received another offer from a different company and i was wondering what's the next step i have to take.
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 8 years ago.



Thanks for your question.


You will need to ensure that your new employer is registered with the Home Office before making an applicatin for a new Visa.


Your existing Visa is tied to your current employer and you will have to inform the Home Office of any changes in your circumstances.


Once you are sure that the employer is registered, you will have to submit a fresh application for a Visa.


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,