How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11825
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to bring my brother to the ENGLAND.He lives in

Customer Question

I would like to bring my brother to the ENGLAND.He lives in Istanbul/TURKEY.He is married and He is unemployed.My brother wants to live with me in England.He is 35 years of age.I live in England.I have a permanent residence and four months time I will be applying to become a British citizenship(Naturilizaton).I 've been in England almost 7 years.Could you please give me a advice or help?For instance=Where can he apply for visa?Which visa does he need?Which visa documents does he need?Do I need to sponsor for my brother?

Many Thanks

Mr.Ayhan Unal
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.



Thanks for your question.


The bad news is that you cannot make an application for a Dependants Visa for yoru brother if he is not wholly financially dependant upin you. As your brother is married and has his own family, he will only be entitled to apply for a Visitors Visda and not a Visa for Settlement unless he meets the requirements of the Immigration Rules for one of the various Visas.



If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
Can't my brother stay or live and work in England?He will stay my rented house and he will work permanently.
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.



He can come as a visitor, however, if he wishes to live and work, he will have to make an application under one of the various visa categories.



If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 7 years ago.

I am not 100% satisfied about your answer.I am still in doubt.For instance=if he comes to England as a visitor I mean with his visitor visa.Can I help him in England to get him LONG-TERM(2 and 5 years extended visitor visa or Can I help my brother in England to get him work permit.Also Can I send my supporting documents to my brother so would be helpful then he can apply for visitor visa or other visas(Dependant,work permit,long-term extended visitor visa(2 or 5 years)Does he need financially(money)from me?So I can send money to my brother's bank account in Istanbul/Turkey then he can show his bank account to British Embassy in Istanbul/Turkey so British Consular can get satisfied.Also can't I sponsor for my brother from England?When you fully answer my this question then I will pay for you.

Many thanks

Mr.Ayhan Unal

Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.

Related UK Immigration Law Questions