How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11847
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Originally I am from the Ukraine and working as a care assistant

Resolved Question:

Originally I am from the Ukraine and working as a care assistant in one of the resedentional home,here in the UK for nearly fife years. For all this time i staied at the same employment and occupied the same position. Do i have chance for permanent settlement in the UK. If yes, what main documents are and if does it relly matter which position i occupy now? Many thanks. Natasha.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.



What kind of visa do you currently have?


Many thanks,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
work permit for five years
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.



Without seeing your visa and based on the limited information you have provided above, you may be eligible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain.


For details of the requirements and application procedure, click on the following link:


I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regard,

INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you