How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11847
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi, I am emigrating from UK to Spain and want to set up a business.

This answer was rated:

Hi, I am emigrating from UK to Spain and want to set up a business. My idea is to have a game store. It will contain x-boxes, PS3 etc. The customer will then pay to play per hour. I have tried to research on the internet how this can be done without getting sued by Microsoft and the others for copyright infringement but cannot find the info i need. How would I get around this? Could this be done? Or would I be able to sell the game and then offer free use of the machine to play it on giving the option of buying it back after they have played for an hour or two?
Please can you help?



Thanks for your question.


If you were to loan a game without the consent of Microsoft or the Owner of the games, you would be guilto of copyright infringement.


I am afraid there is no way around it but to obtain a Licence from the approriate rights proprietor.


I hope this naswers your question. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you