How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11825
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband is on a work permitted visa and he applied for COA

Customer Question

My husband is on a work permitted visa and he applied for COA to marraige me last december 2008. I am a permanant resident in uk. I have read on the website of the home office that he have to repay for his COA forms again?
because now he is planning to apply for FLR (m) form to extending in uk?
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.



The fee for the Certificate of Approval (COA) has been withdrawn and the appkication no longer requires a fee to be paid.


Any applications made in the past may be refunded if it can show tahtt he applicant suffered hardship as a result of the fee being paid.


I hope this answers yoru question. If so, kindly clcik accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.


Kind regards,

INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 6 years ago.

hi I'm awaiting to my other question but it seem very long time. Just the same immigration question again. My Husband Now got National ID card which he's a resident permitted for 2 years. I want to know how long can he stay outside the UK?


looking forward to hear from you



Related UK Immigration Law Questions