How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11847
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have been studing full time in Uk for the past 9 years and

Resolved Question:

I have been studing full time in Uk for the past 9 years and i have been away only for school breaks would i qualify for the ILR?
Submitted: 8 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 8 years ago.



Thanks for your question.


Without seeing a copy of yoru visa or your passport it will be dificult to say when you would become eligible for ILR. However, if you have nos stayed outside of eth UK for a period of 90 dyas or more in any one year, you will beem the resident requirements.


From the information you have provided above, I can assume you will be eligible for ILR after 10 years.


I hope this helps. If so, kindly click accept.


If you wish to discuss, please feel free toa sk further questions.


Kind regards,

INC and other UK Immigration Law Specialists are ready to help you