How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11843
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Hi, my name is sunny, i applied for extension of my student

Customer Question

Hi, my name is XXXXX XXXXX applied for extension of my student visa in june before the expiration of my visa but has been refused on the grounds of my college not registered on the sponsor license. However, my college is in the process of accredidation which the home office is aware, what do i do please? as the letter says i could appeal against their decison.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

Thanks for your question.

From the information you have provided, any appeal you make is unlikely to succed unless the college becomes accredited. However, if you do not submit an appeal you will be deemed to be overstaying.

I would suggest you submit an appeal and chase the college for confirmation of their accreditation.

It is advisable that you instruct a Soliictor or Immigration Legal Advisor to act on your behalf. If you can let me have your location, I may be able to suggest one for you.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel free to ask further questions.

Kind regards,

Related UK Immigration Law Questions