How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask INC Your Own Question
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 11825
Experience:  LL.B, Pg.Dip, LL.M, M.B.A (Pending), Solicitor-Advocate. UK Practising Certificate issued by SRA., DIFC Courts Registered (Dubai)
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
INC is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

hi i have extended my visa from city collage and now i want

Customer Question

hi i have extended my visa from city collage and now i want to change my college to regents collage just needed to know if i can do this thankyou
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

Yes you can do this, however, you must inform the UK Border Agency of any change in your circumstances.

I hope this answers your question. If so, kindly click accept.

If you wish to discuss, please feel ree to ask further questions.

Kind regards,
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
One more lawyer told me I have to apply again for the visa frm the collage I will be joining and pay the visa fee again
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
i spoke to one more lawyer and he said its not legal and i can get arrested for it? tier 4 rule dosent allow me to do this
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.

You will need to contact the UK Border Agency before you move colleges. Do not do anything until you have spoken to them

It is true that you can get arrested for breaching the conditions of yoru Visa.

I hope this helps. If so, kindly click accept.
Customer: replied 7 years ago.
I'm sorry but last question so u mean I can change my collage but I have to tell the home office. And I dnt have to apply for the visa again I just have to let them know

Related UK Immigration Law Questions