How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Your Own Question
Thomas, Solicitor
Category: UK Immigration Law
Satisfied Customers: 1988
Experience:  BA (Hons), PgDip, Practising Solicitor
Type Your UK Immigration Law Question Here...
Thomas is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I would like to get an extention on my visa in order for me

Customer Question

I would like to get an extention on my visa in order for me to join the army, my visa expires in January 2010. What is the best method for me to do in order to get this extention.
Submitted: 7 years ago.
Category: UK Immigration Law
Expert:  INC replied 7 years ago.



What kind of Visa do you currently have?


Many thanks,

Customer: replied 7 years ago.
British visa issued from Jamaica

Related UK Immigration Law Questions