UK Ford

UK Ford Repair Questions? Ask a Mechanic for Answers ASAP

UK Ford

The Bt audio and ford devices are missing on my car. Is

Customer Question
The Bt audio and...

The Bt audio and ford devices are missing on my car. Is there a way to reload? Is a case of taking out fuse 6 again? Thanks.

Mechanic's Assistant: Okay, I'll connect you to the mechanic to go over that information regarding your Ford. Before I do, is there anything else you want him to know?

Yes. DAB connection is quite poor. Can this be updated?

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: UK Ford
Its a mondeo mk4 5 door.
12/18/2017
Ford Mechanic: Gallagher99, FORD SENIOR /SPECIALIST TECHNICIAN replied 2 months ago
Gallagher99
Gallagher99, FORD SENIOR /SPECIALIST TECHNICIAN
Hi there , good morning to you and sorry for the delayed response
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you TodayDo you still require technical assistance with this concernKindest regards ***** *****
Brian
please.
Hi there no worriesOk the Bluetooth issue is down to a software lock up or missmatch between the phone and moduleThe dab issue is down to a software issue
This was a very common occuranceThere is later software updates fir both the Bluetooth and dab modules which can only be carried out via fords idsThe Bluetooth audio systems are fuse 6 or 7 depending on setup
(Passengers fuse box )
The dab fuse is 43 (battery fuse box )You can attempt to reset the systems by either removing the fuses or what I do is just disconnect one of the battery terminals this resets the systemsKindest regards ***** *****
Brian
Gallagher99
Gallagher99