UK Ford

UK Ford repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

I have tarsus 2013. The driver's safe seat jammed after

Customer Question
I have tarsus 2013...

I have tarsus 2013. The driver's safe seat jammed after small accident where the air bag was activated. I tried to replaced it with a used one but the belt is reeling inside but not outside for use. how I can make working.

Mechanic's Assistant: Which belt are you dealing with? And have you changed one before?

Drive side. this first time to change

Mechanic's Assistant: What is the model of your '13 Ford?

2013

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your vehicle yourself? What have you tried so far?

No mechanic is fixing it I told me it jammed

Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the mechanic to know before I connect you?

Is a used one will work or I have to by a new one. is it has to do with air bage problem or not

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: UK Ford
Answered in 2 days by:
10/5/2017
Ford Mechanic: Shawn Few ,
 replied 10 months ago
Shawn Few

Hey ,how are you
I seen That your post been sitting for a long time without an answer ,I 'm sorry for your long wait without getting an answer till now
I will try to help you on this issue if you have not gotten it resolved yet
Please Let Me Know
Thank You