Gallagher99
Gallagher99, FORD SENIOR /SPECIALIST TECHNICIAN
Experience:  SVQ LEVEL 3, QAULIFIED FORD SENIOR/SPECIALIST TECHNICIAN , ATA REGISTERD ,12 YEARS EXPERIENCE
17855046

I have a 2008 mondeo mk 4 and i need to re-programe my spare

Customer Question

i have a 2008 mondeo mk 4 and i need to re-programe my spare ky after having the fob battery change because i have lost my original fob could you advise me please
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Ford Mechanic will know what to do. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: it is not the battery it is the key fob which needs re-programming
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: just put a new battery in the key fob
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: UK Ford
Expert:  Gallagher99 replied 1 year ago.
Hi there , good morning to you and sorry for the delayed response
My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to assist you todayOk how many keys do you have
Is this a keyless start (power button or a standard key )Was it just the fob part that was replaced
Does the vehicle start with both keys (if you have two)Kind regards ***** *****
Brian