UK Ford

UK Ford repair questions? Ask a mechanic for answers ASAP

feed to the petrol pump but the car still didnt start .whats…

Customer Question
300mat i ttried yuor suggestion...
300mat i ttried yuor suggestion of running a feed to the petrol pump but the car still didnt start .whats next>?
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: UK Ford
6/15/2010
Ford Mechanic: Matt, Engineer replied 8 years ago
Matt, Engineer
Hello

OK

If you've got the pump running all the time now and the car still doesn't start I'd check to see if you've got the injectors opening, this is best done with a 'noid' light

http://www.diytools.co.uk/diy/Main/sp-2-11820-92901-sealey-noid-light-set-6pc.asp

or you can use a long screwdriver placed against the body of the injecotr like a steoscope and listen for the clicking