UK Family Law

Connect one-on-one with a verified solicitor who will answer your question

Clare
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor

More related answers
All solicitors are VERIFIED
I have a problem my ex husband is talking to my parents
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
I have a problem my ex husband is talking to my parents behind my back and forcing my kids when he has contact at the weekend to see them when they don't want to. I have asked him nicely not to do so … read more
My issue has been going on for quite some time now. To
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Hi My issue has been going on for quite some time now. To simplify it - I am wanting to apply for full custody of my son but I am aware that law has changed in that it is now referred to as a Child Ar… read more
Has there been a court case in the UK where the rejected parent
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Has there been a court case in the UK where the rejected parent sued the alienating parent for having alientated the child? Has anyone sued a 3rd party, e.g. the school, for colluding with the alienat… read more
Hello, I need some advice re the custody arrangement of my
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Hello, I need some advice re the custody arrangement of my son. (I'm in UK) I currently have joint custody of my eight-year-old but want to have more as I'm concerned my boy is being shuttled around w… read more
hi my husband is british born,hold a british passport,both
Thomas
Thomas, Solicitor
hi my husband is british born,hold a british passport,both parents are british.we live in Bermuda and we having a baby.we need to know if we have to register her birth in uk(and if yes where and which… read more
Hi there, My ex-wife and her new partner recently moved to
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Hi there, My ex-wife and her new partner recently moved to Durham with my 4 children (aged 12,10,8 and 5) and informed me by letter of their new address and the details of the local schools that the c… read more
My son and his family live in Littlehampton in West Sussex.
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
My son and his family live in Littlehampton in West Sussex. His youngest daughter was initially fostered in 2004 (when she was 2 years old), then eventually adopted. She is now 10 and has severe psych… read more
Hi Id be grateful if you could explain to me my legal position
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Hi I'd be grateful if you could explain to me my legal position as a step mother. My situation is as follows: I am married to the children's birth father. The children are 4 and 7 years old. Their bir… read more
Hi Which is the appropriate form i need to submit to the
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Hi Which is the appropriate form i need to submit to the family court to acquire sole parental responsibility as a biological mother responsible for her all over upbringing? I got a decree absolute fr… read more
Hello, I am originally from the USA, reside in the UK, was
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Hello, I am originally from the USA, reside in the UK, was married (1992 / 1998) and have 2 daughters from that marriage. Their father was very cooperative in working with me to ensure the two have du… read more
If a couple choose a man to act as a private sperm donor- home
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
If a couple choose a man to act as a private sperm donor- home AI - what can the sperm donor do- with the couple's consent- to formally relinquish his parental rights and responsiblities- at birth. So… read more
hi, can i the father of a child terminate legal rights and
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
hi, can i the father of a child terminate legal rights and relinquish all care of this child and how in the uk?… read more
Hi i am a single parent living in HOrsham west Sussex - my
jusleen
jusleen, Family Lawyer
Hi i am a single parent living in HOrsham west Sussex - my ex husband moved to colchester a couple of years ago and i meet him at Dartford tunnel which is supposidly half way. The drive is getting too… read more
Re-Surrogacy If my husband (biological father) is named on
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Re-Surrogacy If my husband (biological father) is named on the birth certificate and the biological mother is also named too. (she is not married) and we wish to apply for a parental order, how do we … read more
hello i have a 3 month old daughter with my partner, she left
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
hello i have a 3 month old daughter with my partner, she left me a few days ago accusing me of cheating. She lives in durham area and i live in sussex which is a 300 mile trip. i have asked her if i c… read more
Hi, this matter regards my ex-partner and contact with his
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Hi, this matter regards XXXXX XXXXX and contact with his 22 month old son, Samuel. Samuel currently see's his father once a week for 2 hours, the contact is supervised due to a previous conviction reg… read more
Hi,im desperatly looking for help.I am single mum,my daughter
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
Hi,i'm desperatly looking for help.I am single mum,my daughter is 2,her father is not with us cos of domestic violence,we even had panic alarm from the police.Father is british,i am polish.Even if he … read more
A member of my family from the UK has recently moved out of
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
A member of my family from the UK has recently moved out of a residence she shared with her boyfriend for a few years. They have a child together of about 2 years. There is a short history of domestic… read more