UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Even if I can prove she only used the undertaking to cheat…

Customer Question
Even if I can prove...
Even if I can prove she only used the undertaking to cheat the system. I signed it without prejudice to other family matters.
Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: UK Family Law
The judge ask me to consider the undertakings without prejudice. It sounds like l have been sold down the river by the judge as well. My poor children will never get a chance of a proper father. Not right!
3/13/2018
Solicitor: JimLawyer, Solicitor replied 5 months ago
JimLawyer
JimLawyer, Solicitor

Hello, the previous expert opted out - can you please confirm the details and I can advise you on the best course of action.

Kind regards,

J

I signed an undertaking in court without prejudice to other family matters. She is now using the undertakings to undermine childcare arrangements and financial matters. I can prove this through her actions and correspondence. I'd like to remove the undertakings.
Solicitor: frantzgregory, Lawyer replied 5 months ago
frantzgregory

What was the undertaking for and how is it being used to cheat the system?

Solicitor: Clare, Family Solicitor replied 4 months ago
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.