UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

My husband has cheated on me and hit me and he always accuse…

Customer Question
My husband has cheated...

My husband has cheated on me and hit me and he always accuse me of cheating,he isolated me always threatens me to go and sleep with prostitutes and dosent let me do anything or let me talk to anyone.he threatens of divorce. I want to give him a divorce. I have 19 month old and one 11 week old child. Today he hit me infron of 19 months old 2 weeks back he hit me so bad that I have bruises. I'm not leaving because my daughter is attached to him. We live with his parents and he insults me all the time infront of them. If I give him divorce and leave the house what my situation will be? Thank you very much

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

Uk

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I have flee from the house for domestic violence and came back after a week. Social services are involved because I came back

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Family Law
I have found texts he sent to prostitute and he accepted that he slept with her!! I have taken a photos too when he hit me.
In my self defence I hit him back and his cousin was there. Before I got married to him I lived with a family friends for 7and a half years and he accuse me of sleeping with guy and affair with him. I want him to go in prison he hit me before too but I had no eveidence.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Hi I'm still waiting for an answer
12/3/2017
Solicitor: Clare, Family Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Are you now willing to move out with the children permanently?

I would
Kids are attached to the family a lot

But you will take them with you?

I have already fled once I was 6 month pregnant and the situation st the refuge wasn't good
I decided to come back
Hi I'm waiting for answer

Do you have any friends or family who can helpyou findd a new home?

No
Hi already paid £38 and can't afford to pay more. Please answer me

I am sorry - the site popups are a nightmare and I cannot control them

What income do you each have?

I'm on maternity and he gets money from parents
He gets £2000 from parents a month
His parents has got 6 houses
But none of them is on his name
He always asks me to leave

When you are able to work how much do you earn?

are you willing to go back to the refuge?

I can work from September I'm a teaching assistant and I earn 80 pound a day. It's an agency work too so it's not sure that I'll be getting a long contract or not. I'm not willing to go back to refuge!But if he or his family member can provide me an accommodation or rent me a place I can move. What can I do to get that legally ?
I can look for a private accommodation. But I do not want to raise my kids in council area. Taking him through domestic violence route will be too long and it will have a major impact on kids too. My in laws are understanding except for my mother in law.

Have they offered to house you?