UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

I do.I have petitioned for divorce and completed both D80…

Customer Question
I do.I have petitioned...

I do.I have petitioned for divorce and completed both D80 and D84.

Lawyer's Assistant: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?

State, I am in th UK

Lawyer's Assistant: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?

No as I cant afford one as I am unemployed My ex and I have been seperated for over 2 years and no one contesting

Lawyer's Assistant: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?

I just need assistance with compelting the forms correctly as they have been sent back the judge said I should seek legal advise on grounds of divorce. Leave to amend to 2 years by consent iff appropraite

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: UK Family Law
11/21/2017
Solicitor: Clare, Family Solicitor replied 7 months ago
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Which ground for divorce did you use?