UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Family Law

Just a quick question, if i were to get married in morrocn,

Customer Question
Hi just a quick question...
Hi just a quick question , if i were to get married in morrocn , and have no intention to bring her in the uk as i will stay there , if for some reason the marriage fails and leads to a divorce , do I have to compensate her and is entitled to my property which is in the uk
Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: UK Family Law
8/6/2017
Solicitor: INC, Solicitor-Advocate replied 6 months ago
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
I dont understand, even though she is not in uk and never will come here she entitled to my property? I thiught they are only entitled to something which I buy in morrroco , whay if yiu don't have any asset and are low income , would I still have to pay her something if divorce happens
INC
INC
INC, Solicitor-Advocate