How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Nick H Your Own Question
Nick H
Nick H, Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 115
Experience:  Ten year qualified Solicitor
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Nick H is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Y husband passed away resantly and cant get papers he left

Customer Question

y husband passed away resantly and cant get papers he left out of safe neen to open and reset canr find keys either
JA: The Expert will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Expert can help you best.
Customer: can you help please
JA: Is there anything else the Expert should be aware of?
Customer: well I need to get important letters out I'm 71 and not very goofd with these things
Submitted: 2 months ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Customer: replied 2 months ago.
need answer asap thankyou
Expert:  Nick H replied 2 months ago.


Get a locksmith to open it.