UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Family Law

My wife is planning to take out an occupation order on the

Customer Question
Hi - my wife is...
Hi - my wife is planning to take out an occupation order on the request of social services. If the order is granted for say 6 months and after 3 we decide I should move back in, can the order be discharged by my wife applying to the court?
JA: Since laws vary from place to place, what state is this in?
Customer: I am in the uk
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: UK Family Law
7/25/2017
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 4 months ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
THIS ANSWER IS LOCKED!
You can view this answer by clicking here to Register or Login and paying $3.
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate