How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13466
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to reach an agreement with my separated husband

Customer Question

hi i am trying to reach an agreement with my separated husband on a clean break lump sum
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: london uk are you only in the use? USA
JA: No. I'm the Family Lawyer's Assistant. Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: just an initial informal discussion
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: do i need to pay anything for this conversation?
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hi - I didn't understand how this worked. Can I send you the question properly phrased now please?
Expert:  Clare replied 8 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What would you like to know?

Related UK Family Law Questions