How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13466
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I've non male order issue by x wife misleading judge and

Customer Question

I've non male order issue by x wife misleading judge and what other way can xwife get more orders stopping from get into my home given by way of old English custom tenture
JA: Family law varies by state. What state are you in?
Customer: London
JA: Have you talked to a laywer yet?
Customer: Yes
JA: Anything else you want the lawyer to know before I connect you?
Customer: Yes please can that I'm not too good with spelling most words so it will take time to respond
Submitted: 10 months ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 10 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first.

How long have you lived together and are there and children involved.

What is the value of the matrimonial home and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?

What other savings and assets are there

Related UK Family Law Questions