How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13468
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need to urgently change my next of kin...are you able to

Customer Question

I need to urgently change my next of kin...are you able to help me with this?
Thank you
Submitted: 12 months ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Hello,I have been advised that I would receive a reply within 8 minutes, but have heard nothing yet...could you please advise me as to when I will receive a reply?Thank you
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I am becoming very disappointed by the lack of response to my question....I was told I would get a response in 8 minutes. I have now been waiting for almost 45 minutes. If you cannot help me speedily, I will need to go elsewhere and cancel my order. Could you please give me a realistic estimate of when I will be contacted. Thank you
Expert:  Clare replied 12 months ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

Exactly what is it that you wish to achieve

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
To urgently change my next of kin
Expert:  Clare replied 12 months ago.

The term "next of kin" denotes either the closest relative OR the person someone as nominated to the hospital as the person they wish to be treated in that way.

Could you explain what context you are using the phrase in

Related UK Family Law Questions