How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13466
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Thank yo efforts here. I had a non mole order placed on me

Customer Question

Hello, thank yo for your efforts here. I had a non mole order placed on me by my wife last week. It was served with divorce papers. I hadn't read it and was told by the chap serving that it's a divorce petition. I saw the page and called her. No answer so sent a text, non threat, just a oh, that's why you asked me to wait. This was in response to her asking me to wait seven days before thinking about filing a petition myself. No further contact and I find myself arrested for breaching a non mole. Now reading the evidence she gave is painful, but after going through it I find many outright lies. I've gone through my email exchanges with her and have email evidence showing clearly much of her evidence is deceiving and untrue. The police have taken my phone for forensic analysis for the breach even though I showed them. That is not my issue. I can challenge the order but can it be overturned if I show evidence has been made on a deceptive basis and also if I can take out a order myself for her abuse, indeed is lying under oath to obtain the order taken seriously by the courts?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Jo C. replied 1 year ago.

What was the date of the order?

Was it ex parte? I suppose so from what you say.

Half of these orders contain lies. There is not much genuine abuse in the UK.

Related UK Family Law Questions