How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13467
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My ex has taken me to court text row we had! However the

Customer Question

My ex has taken me to court for a text row we had! However the family court were not interested in the texts she sent me which were also really hurtful if not worse! She has claimed that she is on medication due to this! However she never had to provide evidence and I know her medication is more than likely due to the domestic violence between her boyfriend and her! How can they give her the order that she wants just by me agreeing to sending her two messages! One was calling her a f**ked up bitch SLAG and the other message was you have a memory of a gold fish, 7 seconds I believe! Thanks, ***** *****.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: She also claims that I forced my way into her house getting close to her face shouting and threatening her! This was totally untrue! I have always been welcome into her house due to getting on regarding the kids! However having the social services involved due to the domestic violence between her and her partner! There were concerns with them moving my 3 children to Cornwall away from there current schooling at the important time of there exams! I dropped my daughter off and walked in behind her to ask my ex if she was actually moving to Cornwall as she had not told me anything about it! It turned into an argument where she attacked me! She called the police while the argument became civil! When the police turned up she told them that I attacked her! I told them the truth and said I restrained her as she attacked me! As it was my word against hers they just asked me to leave! Then in court she changes her story saying I only got close to her face! I never agreed to any of the events she said apart from the texts!
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What Order has she actually obtained?

Related UK Family Law Questions