How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13474
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a statutory declaration , proof finance daughter :

Customer Question

I need a statutory declaration for separation, proof for student finance for my daughter
JA: Because family law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: This is because they will not accept the Council tax wording
JA: Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: as it says single adult
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I have not consulted a lawyer yet
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am in the UK, London
No I have not consulted a lawyer
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.

What department is this for and what are you being asked to declare?

I can draft this for you as a Premium service for which there is an extra fee but I do need a lot more information please.