How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13474
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My husband has decided to leave our house which have

Customer Question

My husband has decided to leave our house which have mortgage on he said he will only pay half the mortgage we have a 15 year old son who lives with me I'm in part time work when he lived with us he said that anything to do with me regarding bills he wasn't going to pay so I changed everything over to my bank so they r all in my name I've found out that he remortgage our house behind my back and in last year he has serval affairs which one of them I've spoken to and she told me he conned her 1000 pounds and he has reposed our gas meter and the gas man came Monday and I've got to pay the back log of bill as it's in my name and I never new and he still has keys to the house please could u let me no what he has to pay
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

How much is the house worth and how much is outstanding on the mortgage?

What other assets and debts are there and what income do you each have?