How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33007
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am applying shared residence order with a c1oo : I wish to

Customer Question

JA: Hi. What do you want help with?
Customer: I am applying for a shared residence order with a c1oo
JA: The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I wish to have the wording defined if you can help me
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: so far I have written the followingf
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: I would like a child arrangments order to obtain shared residence defined by the courts in an order
JA: OK. The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: I am not happy with the wording can you help me with better definition - this is in Nature of Application section
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello I have paid this now
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

Let me see if I can help and please rate positive.

What is your question?

Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare and I shall do my best to help you

You are applying for a Child Arrangement Order (Question 1)

and at Part 7 should put something along the lines of

" I wish to have a shared care order setting out the times the child/ren will spend with each parent which can be enforced if necessary"

It does not need to be more complicated than this as this is simply the opening steps of the application.

Please ask if you need further details

Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

There is an excellent book on this topic which talks you through the process in an easy to understand fashion - its about a tenner and you can get it on amazon -

The wording on the C100 needs to just set out what you want - the court is not overly precious on all of the right terms so don't worry. Happy to discuss but please rate positive.