How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13474
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am a British citizen who lives in Kuwait. I was married in

Customer Question

I am a British citizen who lives in Kuwait. I was married in 2004 in Queensland. My husband and I split up in November 2014 but he has now converted to Islam and married again. what can I do?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.
Do you mean get divorced?Has he only undergone a religious ceremony with his new wife?As much background detail as possible is really useful please. Thanks.