How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 34105
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am trying to complete a d81 form JA: The Family Lawyer

Customer Question

i am trying to complete a d81 form
JA: The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: We have an agreement in place ( 8k) there are now mortgages/houses etc but i have been aced to also provide 3 months bank/pay slips. Is this normal? My ex husband earns more than me and has said this is why.
JA: Anything else I can tell the Family Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: Also iam a teacher and when i enquired about my pension it is worth 13k but can not be cashed in so unsure what to write in the pensions valuation box
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
HIThank you for your questionMy name is ***** ***** do my best to help you but I need some further information first.For Clarity you and your ex have reached an agreement that you want to turn into a Court Order is that correct?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Clare,
Yes we have come to an agreement.
There is a big gap in earnings
50k vs 120k and he says this is why I need to provide 3 months of statements.
Also I am on a teachers pension which has a cash value of £0. Does this need to be declared.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Has a Consent Order been prepared?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. It's all verbal. I have received the D81 from his solicitors.
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
Have the solicitors asked for the payslips?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have been asked to provided 3 months of payslips, p60, 3 months of bank statements and up to date cash equivalents of any pensions
Expert:  Clare replied 1 year ago.
IN fact this is nothing to do with what the Court requires - this is informtaion that the SOLICITOR is fishing for on behalf of your ex.The D81 is a form which simply requires filling in with the appropriate figures so that the Court can decide whether or not the agreement is fair enough to be sealed.I suggest that you write back to his solicitors and say they can either have the form completed, or they can have the documentation they want provided you receive the same disclosure form himThe value in the Pensions box is the £13,000I hope that this is of assistance- please ask if you need further detailsClare

Related UK Family Law Questions