How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Clare Your Own Question
Clare, Family Solicitor
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 13471
Experience:  25 years experience of all aspects of family law
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Clare is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My partner put a false name and place of s birth on our sins

Customer Question

My partner put a false name and place of his birth on our sins birth certificate and I have just found out 2 weeks ago! We have argued nearly split up I've cried as he has lied to me for 5 years now!, but he had to tell me the truth due to his immigration status
JA: The Family Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No not yet are u unable to help with advice
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Family Lawyer should know?
Customer: ?
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Family Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.

Do you mean that your partner has been giving you a false name for the last 5 years?

What exactly is it that you want to know about this?

Please bear with me over the weekend because I will be online and off-line spasmodically and therefore, I may not get back to you immediately.

Expert:  Stuart J replied 1 year ago.

Hello again. Can I assist you any further with this? Would a telephone call help? I will submit a Premium Service proposal for you. Kind regards