UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

UK Family Law

I have a question regarding getting an injunction against my

Customer Question
Hi, i have a question...
Hi, i have a question regarding getting an injunction against my mother in law. Is this possible? Our relationship has broken down as I am muslim and she is a converted jewish and she is upset that i did not convert and married to her first born child. I have tried for 5 years to be on good terms with her but she is very controlling and dominant. Recently we told her that we dont want to be in touch anymore due to her unfair treatment towards us but she does things which make me uncomfortable and I have a feeling that she does these things to get to me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: UK Family Law
3/23/2016
Solicitor: Clare, Family Solicitor replied 1 year ago
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor

Hi

Thank you for your question

My name is Clare

I shall do my best to help you but I need some further information first

What is she actually doing not that you have stopped contact with her?

Clare
Clare
Clare, Family Solicitor