How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Thomas Judge Your Own Question
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
Category: UK Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 33007
Experience:  Award winning lawyer with over 15 years experience
Type Your UK Family Law Question Here...
Thomas Judge is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Wife has been in contact with other men. We have 3 kids. She

Customer Question

Wife has been in contact with other men for months. We have 3 kids. She has thrown me out and is violent. She has said she wants separation and possibly start counselling. Not allowed back to house, she will take over the joint mortgage but I will have to rent in meantime. I can visit kids every other weekend. She said if I go back to house she would never do counselling and will also walk out and leave kidd so I couldn work.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Such as
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Solicitors generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: UK Family Law
Expert:  Thomas Judge replied 1 year ago.

What is your actual question and I will see if I can help