UK Family Law

UK Family Law Questions Answered by Verified Experts

Wife has been in contact with other men. We have 3 kids. She…

Customer Question
Wife has been in...

Wife has been in contact with other men for months. We have 3 kids. She has thrown me out and is violent. She has said she wants separation and possibly start counselling. Not allowed back to house, she will take over the joint mortgage but I will have to rent in meantime. I can visit kids every other weekend. She said if I go back to house she would never do counselling and will also walk out and leave kidd so I couldn work.

Lawyer's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Such as

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: UK Family Law
3/17/2016
Solicitor: Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate replied 2 years ago
Thomas Judge
Thomas Judge, Solicitor Advocate
This answer is protected
Would you like to ask this question?
If you've already paid for this answer, simply Login.